Refunds, Returns and Exchanges
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Basic Refund Policy
- There are 3 types of items Viral Gadgets sells, and all 3 have slightly different Refund Policies:
- Retail Items: These have a full 7-day guarantee. If the item is defective,you can send it back to us for a full/partial refund depending on the item's state. Moreover, if you are unsatisfied with the item that you have received, we will replace it within 7days after you have received the item. We also have a 1 FULL YEAR warranty for some of our products. Kindly ask our CSR (Customer Service Representative) if yours is covered. You only pay the return shipping fee and replacement of parts after the 7-day guarantee lapsed.
- Shirts: These have a full 15-day refund/replacement guarantee. If the item is defective, we will replace it at no cost to you. You CANNOT return shirts unless they are defective. For size exchanges please read the guide below.
- Free Promotional Items: Due to the nature of these free promotional items, there is no refund applicable because you are not paying for the item. You pay for shipping, but that cost is not refundable because it goes towards actually shipping the item.
- For all applicable returns, please email us at email@example.com and we'll be emailing you of the return address that is nearest to you. Email us with the Subject of the email set to:
How do I exchange a shirt for a different size?
- If your shirt doesn’t fit and you need to exchange for a different size, please follow these instructions. First, make sure that you have not worn or washed your item (besides trying on). For all applicable exchange in size, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be emailing you of the return address that is nearest to you. Email us with the Subject of the email set to:
ATTENTION: EXCHANGES - SIZE
- We're sorry but we have 2 cases of not exchanging in size. One is if the error is on customer's side (not getting size correctly). Or 2nd, if item has only 1 size (item is considered 1 size unless marked with multiple sizes on the product page). Examples of which but are not limited to the following:
- bed sheets with standard sizes but are not fitting your bed (Ex. Ordering Queen Size but yours is larger than a "Standard" queen size.
- items labeled with free-size, universal, standard, adjustable, cover-all
- one-size-fits-all specialty caps
- beanies and knitted products
- mugs with no capacity in ml (considered standard mug)
- plus-sized item
- items that are sold to be altered (not off-the-shelf)
- other on-order basis and which is explicitly labeled on the product page
- Please Note: Customer pays return shipping on exchanges. LBC has the best rates in our experience, but...
- Make sure to include details of the correct size needed to be sent back.
- You have 15 days to exchange your item.
- Please Note: Customer pays return shipping on exchanges. LBC has the best rates in our experience, but you can ship back to us any way you like. If you have a question about your return, contact us at email@example.com
What do I do if I received the wrong shirt or my shirt is defective?
- If this happens, we are truly sorry. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your order number and how we messed up.
- We will take care of you and cover all costs of getting you the right shirt. We will send you a new shirt and pay for your shipping to send that one back to us. We are human and do make mistakes. We will make sure to correct the issue ASAP!
How much is shipping?
- This depends on the product ordered, the total weight, and where we're shipping to. Our standard Metro Manila shipping cost is Php150 (and Php200 outside Metro Manila) unless you order a large amount of weight. During a limited time, we're offering free shipping but this can change anytime. On FREE promotional item's shipping and handling starts at Php495 as we are shipping some of the items from our different warehouses overseas.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we do ship internationally but in limited countries. Our main focus is the Philippines as of the moment. The other countries we'll be shipping to is something that will be available in the near future.
How do I track my package?
- You can check on the status of your order at any time by emailing the customer support desk at email@example.com. Please note that items have limited tracking.
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
- This depends on the product ordered. Most of our t-shirts and apparel products are printed on demand. It typically takes about 7-10 days to get your shirt printed, shipped, and delivered. All shirts ship from our Makati print facility and travel via LBC or to any of our partner door-to-door providers to your address; tracking numbers available.
- For non-apparel items, delivery can vary and take between 1-3 weeks. We use manufacturers all over the world to bring unique and specialty items to our customers, so not everything comes from the Philippines. These items ship via LBC and almost all have tracking numbers unless otherwise specified.
- If you're still not sure, just email us. We're happy to help.
I ordered 2+ items, but only received one... where's my order?
- Since we print on demand and we have a large assortment of products not stocked in-house, when you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately. You may receive one item before the next. So don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once…they are on the way.
SHIRTS & APPAREL
What type of t-shirts do you print on?
- We print on the finest, softest, comfiest tees...We have different suppliers and partners of shirt manufacturers that prints and do business with the biggest brands in the Philippines.
How are your shirts printed?
- We use a world-class infrastructure for screen printing, DTG printing, and sublimation. The style of printing is determined by the product you purchased. Our primary print style is Direct to Garment (DTG), which is a method where the printer directly applies ink onto the t-shirt with inkjet technology.
- Understanding DTG Printing: It involves a special printer, which prints the ink directly onto the garment for the design. DTG uses specialty inks, which are absorbed by the fibers of the garment. This allows high quality and colorful designs, plus fast turnaround.
What is the sizing on your apparel?
- Depending on the shirt/apparel, we have different sizes reference. Please see our respective product which includes a sizing chart.
Where do your other items come from?
- VIRAL GADGETS PH is all about bringing you unique and specialty items that you won't find anywhere else. So we source items from all over the world. Because while some of our items do come from our factory in the US, Germany, UK and China, there are many items that are simply not available immediately. To keep a diverse group of products you will love, we go far and wide to find the best manufacturers designing the coolest stuff.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
- Sure, no problem! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you right away.